Quality, Food Safety and Environmental Policy
POLIVOUGA assures the permanent commitment of achieving a high level of satisfaction from its customers and partners through the practice of clear and strict policies in Quality, Food Safety and Environment.
Thus, POLIVOUGA commits to set, communicate and implement, along with its stakeholders, a policy focused on:
- Competence: a know-how of more than 35 years, combined with a continuous investment in the modernization of our processes, allow us to provide solutions that offer increased productivity and efficiency, which not only meet but also exceed customers’ expectations.
- Product Safety and Quality Culture: to build a mindset and culture, through programs that encourage the coworkers’ engagement, develop their skills, manage risks and lead to growing levels of excellence and responsibility towards our Clients.
- Compliance with Requirements: legal and regulatory demands applicable to our business area and guarantee of product authenticity.
- Integrity: to always operate in the market with an attitude of respect, honesty and transparency.
- Determination: the active involvement of all employees in customer service and continuous improvement allow us to address with maximum flexibility our customers’ demands.
- Agility: a dynamic and proactive development of new products allied to a quick response to the challenges posed by our customers and the market.
- Respect for the Environment: Polivouga seeks the use of manufacturing processes that allow the optimization of raw materials and energy consumption as well as the reduction of Greenhouse Gas Emissions (GHG).
To be a leading European supplier of sustainable solutions in terms of flexible packaging.
To offer a wide portfolio of sustainable solutions in flexible packaging, which can optimize resources usage and minimize the environmental impact of our customers’ flexible packaging requirements at a global perimeter.